How to Organize a Styled Shoot
Learn how to plan and execute a styled shoot that gets published.
Do you want to plan a styled shoot but don't know where to start? Or maybe you're not sure how to go about building your team of collaborators? In this Masterclass, you'll learn the ins and outs of organizing a styled shoot that gets published.
Packed full of key takeaways, I'll cover:
- What is a styled shoot?
- The benefits of a styled shoot so you know if it's worth your time and money.
- Overcoming styled shoot objections such as how to get your work published, where to find your team, and how to think of an original and unique theme or idea for your shoot.
- Strategies to use styled shoots as a marketing tool to build your brand and get results with your ideal clients.
- How to determine who pays for what and what to consider when completing your styled shoot budget.
- From planning to organizing to execution, we’ll walk through the steps to take to coordinate a styled shoot.
- Ingredients that every successful styled shoot should include.
In addition to this 60-minute Masterclass, you'll get access to:
- A comprehensive styled shoot planning guide.
- A collaboration email template you can email when pitching your styled shoot idea to your prospective team.
- Questions to ask yourself before submitting your styled shoot to a publication.
- Styled shoot checklist to keep you focused on what needs to be done when.
- A model release.
- Resources for a styled shoot agreement, policies and operating procedures.
I’m Lane’ Richards, Creator and Founder of Something Borrowed Portland, a specialty rental company (now owned and operated Archive).
I’m a business mentor who helps show specialty and vintage wedding rental owners how to do more in less time. You’re already amazing - all you need now is a plan for success coupled with the knowledge and tools required to build, run, and grow that big idea of yours.
If you want to learn how to run an insanely efficient, incredibly lucrative wedding business, I can show you how.